Saturday, December 04, 2004

Golden Thursday!

Golden Thursday!

I make a rule to get up late and go to bed late! I know It's one of my bad habits, though. That's not the point of what I want to say by the way.

In the morning of the day, I've got a call from KTF, a Korean mobile communication service provider, to let me know about the fact that I've had a good opportunity to experience its service for free and it will pay me a reward-250,000 Won (around 240 US$).

In the afternoon of the day, I've got a call from LGT, another Korean mobile communication service provider, to let me know about the fact that my simple marketing proposal could be accepted so I will have to visit its office with my full proposal the following day.

What a wonderful Thursday it was!

In addition, there have arrived 5 bottles of expensive "brand new yogurt" in my workplace. They all were freebies. I played a game on the Internet to get the freebies a few weeks ago. Eventually I've got the 5 bottles as a prize.

No comments: