Sunday, August 15, 2004

Determine Your Clutter Quotient

Determine Your Clutter Quotient





My room gets messy. A lot of stuff I don't know when I got is mounting up. So this Clutter Quotient is a good measurement for my life sytle. OK! Let's start!

To what degree does each statement reflect your situation:
1 = seldom or never, 2 = sometimes, 3 = usually, 4 = always

■ When I have free time, I go shopping.
■ I keep bills, bank statements and other mail in piles.
■ I have more than 10 plastic shopping bags in my house.
■ I save magazines with interesting articles or recipes.
■ I get tired just thinking about cleaning up all the clutter around me.
■ I often do two or more small projects at once.
■ My house may seem messy to others,
but I know where everything is.
■ I discourage unexpected visitors.
■ I don't clean up certain things
because otherewise I forget about them.
■ I don't have time to keep things in order.
■ I don't clean up the mess because if I do it just gets messy again.
■ I have a hard time getting rid of things.
■ The degree of stress in my house is connected with the amount of clutter.

Add up the points.
17: No prolem. You've got your clutter under control.
17 - 25: Clutter is only an occasional problem.
26 - 34: You are at risk of developing a clutter problem, but you're also capable of breaking old habits.
35 - 43: Ok, let's face it, if you don't do something now
your clutter problem will only get worse.
44 - 52: Sound the alarm! It's high time you tacked the mess!

from odemagazine.com


No comments: